I strive to be more than just an average orthodontist. I have the education, experience, skill, and caring nature to ensure your orthodontic experience is a positive one.
My main priority is to deliver exceptional, personalized service to my patients and their families. I want each child or adult we treat to enjoy their experience and receive the best possible results: long-lasting, healthy smiles they can be proud of.
Education and Continuing Education
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
- Orthodontic Residency and Certificate in Orthodontics - University of Maryland, Baltimore College of Dental Surgery
Orthodontics is not just a part of what we do, it's all we do. Through continuous review of scientific literature and postgraduate courses, I maintain a cutting-edge approach to advanced orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Chester Delaware County Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
The majority of my free time is spent with my family, though I am also involved in many church and community activities. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Dayna, for 27 years. We have three sons and one daughter.
I love working with my hands and if I was not an orthodontist I would have been a master carpenter or builder.
I hope that the integrity evident in my personal life shines through in my dedication to creating beautiful smiles.